Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New Content! New Content!

“I’m so excited, I’m so excited . . . I’m so scared!”

This week is dedicated to Jessie Spano and pill addictions worldwide. There are people all over this country being torn apart by caffeine addictions, but probably a couple less thanks to Aaron Spelling and his timely messages on SBTB. But if Jessie was the smart one, why was she struggling with geometry as a senior? Doesn’t geometry consist of triangles having 360 degrees and the Pythagorean theory?

If you don’t know what any of that means, just say a word of thanks and move on you melon head.

There’s a glut of things to deal with, so I’ll break it down with hyperlinks for you. First, the Baseball World Classic kicks off sometime in the next couple of weeks. If you miss the Italy-Venezuela game in pool play you’re just crazy. But yes, I will be watching so you do not have to. Baseball has elicited zero excitement in me yet, but I do want to link to Chris Thompson’s very funny post on the K-Mart Royals. It can be found here. Also, my brother-in-law will be announcing a Los Angeles Dodgers spring training game, so look for more on that in the upcoming month.

The Olympics are over and I didn’t kill Dick Button or Bob Costas! There’s always a reason to smile isn’t there? The Olympic diaries are here.

But the important issue is that this week will see the beginning of March, which means we have to talk about college hoops. So here you go.

As you all know, in fashion you can be in one day, and out the next. Project Runway – the runaway hit!

3 Comments:

At March 02, 2006 2:44 AM, Blogger cthomp said...

Thanks for promoting my blog. Nice SBTB references. Funny stuff about the Olympics, i think it would be great fun to play curling and drink beer in a bar

 
At March 02, 2006 3:05 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

Yes, BP makes his Dodgers debut March 13th & 15th versus the Red Sox and the Braves. The games are available on MLB.com (or your local Dodgers radio network). I'm sure it will thrilling.

 
At March 16, 2006 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A triagnle has 180 degrees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home